|Doctor Who and the Last Stand|
|Main enemy:||Dalek, Cyberman, Weeping Angel, Ood|
|Printed in:||Prestige Stamp Book|
|Release date:||27 March 2013|
Doctor Who and the Last Stand was a working title assigned to an exclusive comic written and illustrated by Lee Sullivan which was printed in the Prestige Stamp Book collecting all of the 50th Anniversary stamps printed in 2013. The title did not appear on the final product.
After receiving an invitation to a "reunion", the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond discover that it is actually a hoard of the Doctor's many enemies! The enemies begin their attack to attempt to kill the Doctor. The Doctor and Amy leave.
- The Weeping Angel who joins the Daleks, Cybermen, and Ood in attacking the Doctor does not move the entire strip.
- Early drafts of the comic featured a member of the Silence among the villains waiting for the Doctor. In later drafts, an Ood took its place.
- The Doctor and Amy encounters the Weeping Angels (TV: The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone)
- The Cyberman among the villains resembles a Cybus Cyberman.
- This is the first time that a Time War Dalek appears without the New Dalek Paradigm.
- this story takes place before rory joins the TARDIS crew