|Main enemy:||The Doctor|
|Main setting:||Gharusa Prime and Clix, 3764|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||9DO 1 - 3|
|Release date:||13 April - 29 June 2016|
|Cover date:||May - 2016|
|Format:||Comic - 3 parts|
|Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor|
|Weapons of Past Destruction||The Transformed|
A stunning new clue to Captain Jack Harkness's missing memories and mysterious past is uncovered! The thrilling race is on for Rose, Captain Jack and The Doctor to escape the clutches of a familiar foe...and a whole planet of The Doctor's biggest fans?!
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
Part three Edit
to be added
- Ninth Doctor
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Yani Mamora
- The Doctor
- Gleda Ley-Sooth Marka Jinglatheen
- Ambassador Mipa
- Mickey Smith
Time War Edit
The Doctor Edit
- The Raxacoricofallapatorian imposter of the Doctor wears a turtleneck pullover.
- The imposter of the Doctor has written an autobiography entitled Doctor's Orders.
Rose Tyler Edit
- Rose uses the psychic paper to pretend to be Lois Lane, working for the Daily Planet and the Daily Bugle.
- Rose ironically compares herself with the Queen of Sheba.
Gharusa Prime Edit
- There is a holovid programme called The Housewives of Alpha Centauri.
- Delamar Solar-Needle is the tallest skyscraper on Gharusa Prime. Its construction ends around 3764.
- The attack of "chumblies" happens at Prime Plaza.
- The book signing by "The Doctor" is to happen in the Prohibited Sphere Hyperstore.
Doctor Who? Edit
- When Jack shows the psychic paper to Yani Mamora, it says he is the president of the Doctor Who Appreciation Society.
- Yani has looked at holo-pics of the Doctor and Penny on Stumblr.
- Yani has watched the untransmitted pilot of Doctor Who?
- Yani's friend Mixy was also a fan of Doctor Who?
- Yani identifies as a Doctorian.
Popular culture Edit
- The Doctor mentions that Jedward and wearable salad were popular at first but then completely forgotten.
- The mention of an untransmitted Doctor Who? pilot hearkens back to the original pilot pitched for the Doctor Who series that was eventually reworked into TV: An Unearthly Child.
- The Doctor Who Appreciation Society is an analogue of the namesake society from the real world.
- The term "Doctorian" for the fan of Doctor Who? is a clear allusion to the term "Whovian" used in the real world.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- The Doctor refers to recently encountering the Unon (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction) and then Taggani (COMIC: Hacked)
- The skin suit of Slist Fayflut Marteveerthon Slitheen is created based on an image of the Ninth Doctor broadcast from Fluren's World (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction)
- Jack suspects his transmission was sent when he was a Time Agent. He says he has not worn the uniform in years. (TV: The Empty Child)
- The Ninth Doctor has encountered Raxacoricofallapatorians before. (TV: Aliens of London/World War Three)
- The Doctor has encountered real Chumblies before. They were made of different materials. (TV: Galaxy 4)
- When Rose describes "timey-wimey stuff", the Doctor is dismissive of the phrase. He would later embrace the phrase in his tenth incarnation. (TV: Blink)
- Rose thinks her and Keisha could have made use of the psychic paper a few years ago. Rose often went clubbing with her. (PROSE: The Feast of the Drowned)
- Broadcasts of stories from the Doctor's life were crucial for the functioning of the society from the Light City from the Divergent Universe. Their infotainment archives also had some episodes missing. (AUDIO: The Natural History of Fear)