Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for the disambiguation page for things called "Doctor Who".
Dr. Who (or sometimes Dr Who) may refer to:
- Doctor Who, the television programme and larger franchise. By far, the more dominant, public rendering of the franchise name is Doctor Who, but the contraction has appeared with regularity on internal BBC documents. It has also been used often in TV listings around the world, merely because it's shorter than the full name and will fit into a smaller space.
- The Doctor, the principal character of the television programme and larger franchise. Though widespread in the 1960s and 1970s — in things like the Polystyle Publications comic adventures, Doctor Who in an Exciting Adventure with the Daleks, the Radio Times, Doctor Who annuals and even the end credits on televised episodes — this usage began to fell out of favour when Peter Davison insisted on being credited as "the Doctor". It is now considered an incorrect or at least metatextual reference to the Doctor.
- Dr. Who (Land of Fiction), a duplicate of the Doctor from the Land of Fiction (PROSE: Conundrum, Head Games).
- Dr. Who (Dr. Who and the Daleks), a character portrayed by Peter Cushing in the movies Dr. Who and the Daleks and Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
- Dr. Who (Journey into Time), a character portrayed by Peter Cushing in the aborted 1967 Doctor Who radio series.
- Dr. Who (memo), known more completely as "Dr. Who: General Notes on Background and Approach for an Exciting Adventure - Science Fiction Drama Series for Childrens Saturday Viewing", the original pitch for Doctor Who