|Echoes of Grey|
|Main setting:||Whitaker Institute, Australia, 22nd century|
|Music:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Sound:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Cover by:||Anthony Lamb|
|Release date:||August 2010|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|The Guardian of the Solar System||Find and Replace|
Publisher's summary Edit
Years after she was returned to the Wheel in Space by the Time Lords, Zoe meets Ali, a young woman who claims to have met Zoe before, when she was with the Doctor and Jamie. Suddenly, part of the hidden past is exposed, as memories return of a visit to the Whitaker Institute in Central Australia. Secrets are uncovered. And the mystery of the Achromatics is about to be unleashed...
to be added
to be added
- By the 18th century, the McCrimmon clan had been making haggis for hundreds of years.
- The Doctor mentions biodata.
- When she was eight years old, Zoe read Oscar Wilde's complete works, including The Picture of Dorian Gray, in a day.
- This audio drama was recorded on 23 October 2009.
- Zoe tells Ali that she met the Doctor on Space Station W3 and that he saved her from the Cybermen. (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- Zoe recalls having previously dreamed about travelling in the TARDIS with the Doctor and Jamie while Ali refers to her therapy sessions in which she discussed fighting "monsters." (AUDIO: Fear of the Daleks)
- Ali's real name is Kym. She and Zoe met again one year later. (AUDIO: Second Chances)
- For Zoe recounting the story, Echoes of Grey occurs after she was returned to Space Station W3 by the Time Lords in TV: The War Games and before the frame story of AUDIO: The Memory Cheats.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde would also play an important role in AUDIO: Beautiful Things.