Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's with the capital letters?
Talk about it here.
Cybermen of Mondas Edit
It was first used by the Cybermen of Mondas, in their attempts to take the Moonbase, and was later used again by the same sort of Cybermen after being awakened from their Tombs. The attack involved firing a discharge of electricity that almost instantly knocked any human out cold. (TV: The Moonbase) Although stronger, humans sometimes took more than one blast. (TV: Tomb of the Cybermen)
Cybermen of Pete's World Edit
A different version of the Electro attack was the first weapon exhibited by the Cybermen of a parallel universe. It involved an electrical discharge delivered to the victim through the Cyberman's gauntlet. The shock was enough to kill a human instantly. This weapon was usually used (on humans) in the neck or shoulder region to ensure death was instant. The electrical discharge was blue in colour. They could apparently choose whether or not to employ it, as several Cybermen were able to grab individuals without giving them a lethal electric shock. (TV: Rise of the Cybermen/The Age of Steel, The Next Doctor)
Cybermen in GSO and Cyberslaves Edit
The Cyberslaves at the GSO geological survey, once fully converted, were able to shoot electricity out of their hands and able to kill by touch. The Cybermen, once reactivated, were able to kill by shooting from a permanently mounted gun on their right arms, resembling the Mondasian version. (GAME: Blood of the Cybermen)
Known victims Edit
- Polly (stunned) (TV: The Moonbase)
- Jamie (stunned) (TV: The Moonbase/The Tomb of the Cybermen)
- Toberman (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen)
- Doctor Kendrick (TV: Rise of the Cybermen)
- President of Great Britain (TV: Rise of the Cybermen)
- Mr Crane (TV: The Age of Steel)
- Ricky Smith (TV: The Age of Steel)
- Angela Price (TV: The Age of Steel)
- Captain Jack Harkness (immortal, revived) (TV: Cyberwoman)
- Caroline Lake (TV: The Next Doctor)
- Aubrey Fairchild (TV: The Next Doctor)
- The Eleventh Doctor (survived) (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
- Clara Oswald (Stunned) (TV: Death in Heaven)