|Main enemy:||Co-ordinator Angell|
|Main setting:||Paxis Majoritis, Synchronis|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Louise Jameson, David Warner|
|Cover by:||Simon Holub|
|Release date:||October 2008|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|The Doll of Death||Home Truths|
Publisher's summary Edit
The present: Leela is doomed, trapped inside a prison cell of a dead race.
The past: After a disaster aboard the TARDIS, the Fourth Doctor and Leela arrive at the capital city of Synchronis, a world renowned for peace and civility. But an attack by a vicious creature leaves the Doctor in a coma, and Leela is persuaded to fight in the forthcoming Empathy Games, where she discovers that nothing on this world is as it seems.
to be added
- In the fire which destroys the secondary console room, the edges of the Doctor's scarf are burned.
- The Waters of Empathy is one of the 700 Wonders of the Universe.
- When an elder of the Sevateem dies, it is customary for other warriors to guard their body in order to protect their soul from evil spirits until sunrise.
- The Doctor is able to induce himself into a coma.
- As a child, Leela saw her mother struck down and killed by an animal on Mount Kremnon while protecting her.
- This audio drama was recorded on 22 July 2008.
- This story takes place between The Talons of Weng-Chiang and Horror of Fang Rock.
- Leela refers to her imprisonment by the Z'nai. (AUDIO: The Catalyst)
- The Doctor tells Leela that he was once saw an entire planet destroyed by fire many years earlier. (TV: Inferno)
- The secondary control room is completely destroyed. The Doctor tells Leela that there are plenty of other control rooms, prompting him to start using the original control room again. (TV: The Invisible Enemy)
- Leela refers to Xoanon. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Time Lords have the ability to place themselves in a coma voluntarily. (TV: Spearhead from Space)
- Leela recalls hunting with Tomas on her home planet during their childhood. (TV: The Face of Evil)