Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
- You may be looking for the cinema.
An empire was a state which controlled more than one culturally distinct population groups. These were often different planets and/or species. Empires were usually led by an emperor, who could be elected or hereditary.
- A32K, a cold empire of logic, ruled for ten thousand years by the Logistomancer. (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Time's Crucible)
- The British Empire, the empire of the United Kingdom which spread across the Earth.
- The Chelonian Empire, the empire of the Chelonian race of Chelonia.
- The Cyber-Force, the overarching collaboration of forces of the Cybermen.
- The Cyrrhenic Empire, a group of aligned planets which included Levithia. (TV: The Ribos Operation)
- The Dalek Empire, a time- and space-spanning empire created by the Daleks.
- The Dark Empire, ruled by the immortal alien tyrant known as Horath. (TV: Enemy of the Bane)
- The Draconian Empire, the interstellar empire of the Draconians which clashed with Earth at one point. (TV: Frontier in Space)
- The Earth Empire, formed sometime between 2480 and 2520 and fell sometime between 2980 and 3020.
- The Eleven-Day Empire, created by the Faction Paradox from the lost eleven days — 2 September through 14 September 1752. (PROSE: Interference - Book One)
- The Fledgling Empires, some of the earliest interstellar empires in the universe during the Dark Times. (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- The Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire, manipulated by the Daleks.
- The Gubbage Cone Empire, the empire of the Gubbage Cones.
- The Manussan Empire. the original empire which controlled the planet Manussa. (PROSE: Snakedance)
- The Morok Empire, the empire of the Morok race. (TV: The Space Museum)
- The New Earth Empire, the governing body of humans around the year 5000000000. (COMIC: Agent Provocateur)
- The New Dalek Empire, created by Davros in the aftermath of the Last Great Time War. (TV: The Stolen Earth/Journey's End)
- The New Roman Empire, a civilisation that flourished around the year 12005. (TV: The End of the World)
- The New Time Lord Empire, an empire created by the Master and the Toclafane during the Year That Never Was. (TV: Last of the Time Lords)
- The Roman Empire, centred in the city of Rome in early Earth history.
- The Rutan Empire, the hive minded empire of the Rutan Host, ruled by the Rutan Queen.
- The Second Great and Bountiful Human Empire, which had influence in the Tri-Galactic in 42nd century. (TV: Planet of the Ood)
- The Selachian Empire, the empire of the Selachians. (PROSE: The Final Sanction)
- The Shagrock Empire, a major force in Mutter's Spiral. (AUDIO: Bang-Bang-a-Boom!)
- The Skonnan Empire, the governing body of the Skonnans which controlled hundreds of planets. (TV: The Horns of Nimon)
- The Slow Empire, an empire established millions of years ago by a humanoid race of unknown origin. (PROSE: The Slow Empire)
- The Sontaran Empire, the empire of the Sontarans.
- The Sumaran Empire, created by the Mara. (PROSE: Snakedance)
- The Ten Galaxies, ruled by the Dominators and their Quark servants. (TV: The Dominators)
- The Third Great and Bountiful Human Empire, described the Eleventh Doctor as "neither great, nor bountiful, nor overwhelmingly human". (COMIC: A Fairytale Life)
- The Threllip Empire, the governing body of the Threllips. (AUDIO: Living Legend)
- The Tragellan Empire, the governing body of the Tragellans. (COMIC: Beneath the Skin)
- The Traken Union, a group of five or six allied planets centred on the star system of Mettula Orionsis. (PROSE: Divided Loyalties)
- The Tymerian Empire, the empire of the Tymerian race, ruled by her Royal Tectrope. (PROSE: Forever Autumn)
- The Ulian Empire, the governing body of the Ulians. (PROSE: The Doctor on My Shoulder)
- The Velyshaan Empire, a galactic empire ruled by the Knights of Velyshaa from Velyshaa. (AUDIO: The Sirens of Time)
- The Wurm Empire, the interstellar empire of the Wurms. (PROSE: The Art of Destruction)