Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Empress has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Divine Empress (PROSE: Original Sin)
- Empress (Marco Polo) (TV: Marco Polo)
- Empress of the Racnoss (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- Scarlet Empress (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
As titles Edit
- Empress Adjit Kwan, a Draconian leader in COMIC: Cold Blooded War!
- Empress Elisabeth of Austria, commonly called Sisi. (AUDIO: The Silver Turk)
- Empress Beyonce II. (AUDIO: Maker of Demons)
- Empress (The Dance of the Dead) (AUDIO: The Dance of the Dead)
- Empress (Nightmare of Eden), a tourist liner that collided with the Hecate (TV: Nightmare of Eden)