Empress has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Divine Empress (PROSE: Original Sin)
- Empress (Marco Polo) (TV: Marco Polo)
- Empress of the Racnoss (The Runaway Bride) (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- Empress of the Racnoss (Empire of the Racnoss) (AUDIO: Empire of the Racnoss)
- Scarlet Empress (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
As titles Edit
- Empress Adjit Kwan (COMIC: Cold Blooded War!)
- Empress Elisabeth of Austria, commonly called Sisi. (AUDIO: The Silver Turk)
- Empress Beyonce II (AUDIO: Maker of Demons)
- Empress (The Dance of the Dead) (AUDIO: The Dance of the Dead)
- Empress (Nightmare of Eden) (TV: Nightmare of Eden)