Encore of the Scorchies
was the first story in the eighth season of the audio spin-off Jago and Litefoot
Publisher's summary Edit
A special musical episode with stunning music and lyrics by Howard Carter!
There's a new act at the New Regency Theatre, and Jago and Litefoot are about to face their grand finale.
to be added
- Ellie tells Litefoot that she finds the Scorchies "creepy".
- Litefoot had pet mice as a child.
- Jago refers to Litefoot as his best friend.
- Jago mentions that he has had problems with magicians before. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Litefoot tells Ellie that he and Jago have previously fought an evil doll. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Ellie refers to the fact that she is "technically immortal" due to the fact that she is a vampire. (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
- The Scorchies would later try to destroy Earth in the 1970s but their plot was defeated by the Third Doctor and Jo Grant. (AUDIO: The Scorchies) They would later attempt to ensnare Brian Bonamy's audience in Margate in 2015, Iris Wildthyme would defeat them in this attempt. (AUDIO: Comeback of the Scorchies)
- Litefoot mentions his encounter with aliens. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang; AUDIO: The Similarity Engine, Chronoclasm, et al.) Jago also mentions the wax women (AUDIO: The Wax Princess), the cunning Colonel (AUDIO: The Final Act, The Skeleton Quay, et al.), evil insects, rogue robots (AUDIO: Military Intelligence, The Trial of George Litefoot), ghastly gods (AUDIO: Chronoclasm) Mahogany men (AUDIO: The Mahogany Murderers, The Similarity Engine), suspicious sand (AUDIO: Jago in Love, The Hourglass Killers), blasted beams (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang, et al.), and awful automata.
External links Edit