Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Encounter on Burnt Snake Flat|
|Main setting:||Australia, 1987|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Yearbook 1993|
|Release date:||September 1992|
|Farewells||A Tourist Invasion|
|Doctor Who Yearbook|
Publisher's summary Edit
Tegan is running her father's farm in Australia. She is also worrying about her father, who is laid up in hospital after having been bitten by a snake. The Fifth Doctor arrives to ensure that Tegan is finally free of the Mara's influence, as well as to give her the news that her father will be fine.
- Tegan got her family to wire her money to come home to Australia from London.
- She thinks the Doctor sits like he's waiting for the Dreamtime.
- Her farm has sheep.
- Marc Platt later wrote another Mara-story, The Cradle of the Snake.
- Tegan left the Doctor suddenly three years ago in 1984. (TV: Resurrection of the Daleks)
- The Doctor reminds Tegan he promised the Mara was gone from her head. (TV: Kinda, Snakedance, AUDIO: The Cradle of the Snake)
- Tegan tells the Doctor his celery needs changing. He previously changed it on an Eternal ship. (TV: Enlightenment)