Publisher's summary Edit
In the distant past, President Romanadvoratrelundar will also do anything it takes to save her world, even if it means sacrificing her own life in the process...
Unfortunately for Romana, there is no easy option.
With the threat of impending war, and negotiations still ongoing, the Temporal Powers are growing restless. Every day, they find their future slipping away from them. Every decision they make proves critical. And no one can escape the fact that sacrifices have to be made...
Time is running out... and it's running straight to Gallifrey.
to be added
- Romana - Lalla Ward
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Livia - Celia Imrie
- Plutus - Tom Allen
- Gaal - George Watkins
- Trave - Hannah Genesius
- The Watchmaker - Eve Karpf
- Kalbez - Nigel Fairs
- Moros - Sean Biggerstaff
- This story was recorded on 6 October and 12 and 13 November 2015 at The Moat Studios.
- This story has the first female to male regeneration.
- Sean Biggerstaff also plays the male Trave, but is uncredited.
- Leela remembers learning the word "anomaly." (AUDIO: Square One)
- The Time Lords once went to war with the Vondrax. (PROSE: Trace Memory)
- In one timeline, Leela is left on Legion. (AUDIO: Vesuvius Falling)
- Ace lists the phrases time storm, milkshake, Time Lord, (TV: Dragonfire) Daleks, (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks) Cheetah people (TV: Survival) and Spacefleet (PROSE: Deceit) when giving Gaal a potted history of her exploits.
- Livia and Kalbez mention the Archetryx Convention. (AUDIO: The Apocaypse Element)
- Livia mentions Space Station Zenobia. (TV: The Mysterious Planet, Mindwarp, Terror of the Vervoids, The Ultimate Foe, AUDIO: Trial of the Valeyard, The Brink of Death)
- The timelines erased are implied to include the War. (PROSE: Alien Bodies et al)