|Enemy of the Daleks|
|Main enemy:||The Daleks, Kiseibya|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Steve Foxon|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||May 2009|
|Format:||4 Episodes on 2 CDs|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|The Magic Mousetrap||The Angel of Scutari|
Publisher's summary Edit
Bliss used to be a paradise planet. The Galapagos Islands of space. But when the TARDIS brings the Doctor, Ace and Hex to Bliss, it's been over-run with ironweed plants, and the air is heavy with the stench of burnt silk and static electricity.
Worse, the Daleks are coming, on the trail of a lost patrol of starship troopers. Holed up in the Roarke 279 research facility, Lieutenant Beth Stokes is preparing her last stand against the invaders.
But there's a secret on Bliss, a secret guarded by the obsessive Professor Shimura...
This time, could it be the Daleks need saving?
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Lieutenant Beth Stokes - Kate Ashfield
- Sergeant Tahira Khan - Bindya Solanki
- Professor Toshio Shimura - Eiji Kusuhara
- Sistermatic / Kiseibya / Male Patient / Male Voice - Jeremy James
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- The Dalek force is led by a Black Dalek.
- Black Dalek can self-destruct to destroy a base.
- This audio drama was recorded on 14 and 15 January 2009 at The Moat Studios.
- This audio release also included the second episode of The Three Companions "In Memoriam".
- The Doctor refers to the mission that the Time Lords sent him on to avert the creation of the Daleks. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)
- Ace previously encountered the Daleks in Shoreditch in November 1963 (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks), on Kar-Charrat in the 42nd century (AUDIO: The Genocide Machine), and during the three-year period she spent in the 26th century (PROSE: Deceit).
- Hex compares the Daleks to the Cybermen that attacked St. Gart's Hospital in October 2021. (AUDIO: The Harvest)
- The Valkyries mention rumours of Dalek replicants, placing this story in the same time frame as TV: Resurrection of the Daleks where replicants were extensively used by the Daleks in that story.
- Official Enemy of the Daleks page at bigfinish.com
- Enemy of the Daleks at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for Enemy of the Daleks at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide