|Main character(s):||Romana II, Leela|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Simon Holub|
|Release number:||Chapter 20|
|Release date:||16 February 2013|
- You may wish to consult
Evolution (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Publisher's summary Edit
Before the fall of Project: Rassilon, the Regenerators of Gallifrey committed atrocities upon their slaves in the name of science. As Leela discovers the results of one such crucible, Romana and Narvin are pushing forward ways to discover the secrets of time travel, and jump-start their new Gallifrey's evolution.
However, science isn't always the way forward, and in a society built upon the foundations of amorality and fear, a backward step may be the only solution...
to be added
- Supreme Leader Romana - Lalla Ward
- Outcast Leader Leela - Louise Jameson
- High Chancellor Narvin - Sean Carlsen
- Castellan Slyne - Peter Sheward
- Guard Commander Lukas - Scott Arthur
- Science Minister Kavil - Simon Fisher-Becker
- Hector - David Yip
- Taine - Alexander Gordon
- Maris - Anjli Mohindra
- Assistant Analyst Jonias - David Menkin
to be added
- Narvin refers to Lord Zakar (AUDIO: Emancipation, Arbitration) and Mephistopheles Arkadian (AUDIO: Weapon of Choice, A Blind Eye, Panacea).
- Maris refers to Valyes' betrayal of Leela and the Outsiders. (AUDIO: Emancipation)
- Jonias' theory of time is similar to the Charged Vacuum Emboitment which links N-Space and E-Space. (TV: Warriors' Gate)
- Narvin refers to Leela's enhanced vampire abilities. (AUDIO: Annihilation)
- Hector's experiment is similar to the manner in which the Tharils see time, which comes from Jonias' early experiment. (TV: Warriors' Gate)