Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main enemy:||Lord Grayvorn|
|Main setting:||Artaris, the 10th century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release date:||February 2002|
|Format:||1 Episode on 2 CDs|
Publisher's summary Edit
Here she is discovered by the Doctor and the reasonably brutal warlord Grayvorn. Together — with a peculiar nun they pick up en route — they must travel the forests and swamps of this ghastly world in Iris's double decker bus in order to tussle — to the death — with a horde of flesh-eating zombies for a mysterious and holy relic of unfathomable value and questionable pedigree.
But what is the Mother Superior's part in all this?
to be added
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Iris Wildthyme - Katy Manning
- Warlord Grayvorn - Anthony Head
- Sister Jolene - Posy Miller
- Mother Superior - Patricia Leventon
- The Zombie King - Billy Miller
- This is the first part of the Excelis Saga.
- This story marks the first appearance of Iris Wildthyme in an audio drama.
- This audio drama was recorded on 21 November 2001.
- The Doctor mentions Adric's death. (TV: Earthshock)
- The Doctor gives an alternate explanation of the appearance of his five incarnations in TV: The Five Doctors.
- Iris claims to have been present at the Great Fire of London in September 1666. (TV: The Visitation)
- Iris got her handbag on Hyspero, a planet she visited in PROSE: The Scarlet Empress.
- The Doctor would later return to Artaris in the 20th century during his sixth incarnation (AUDIO: Excelis Rising) and in 2301 during his seventh incarnation. (AUDIO: Excelis Decays)
- Official Excelis Dawns page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Excelis Dawns at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide