Excelis Decays was the third story in the Excelis Saga.
Publisher's summary Edit
When the Doctor last visited the city of Excelis, its citizens were about to enter an age of enlightenment and reason. But some centuries later, he discovers a vicious totalitarian regime at war with the rest of Artaris, living off the efforts of a drugged and broken underclass.
Who is the mysterious Lord Sutton, and what hold does he have over the ruling classes? What are the Meat Puppets, and what role do they play in the eternal war? And why is the Doctor's arrival the final piece in a plan that has been centuries in the making?
Throughout his lives, the Doctor has fought many legends. But some legends refuse to die.
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Lord Vaughan Sutton - Anthony Head
- Commissar Erco Sallis - Ian Collier
- Major Jal Brant - Yee Jee Tso
- Mattias - Stuart Piper
- Reeve Cless - Alistair Lock
- Deputy Warden Baris - Mark Gatiss
- Jancis - Penelope McDonald
- Mother Superior - Patricia Leventon
to be added
- The Doctor has built a new console room for the TARDIS. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Doctor previously visited Artaris in the 10th century during his fifth incarnation (AUDIO: Excelis Dawns) and in the 20th century during his sixth incarnation. (AUDIO: Excelis Rising)
- The Doctor would later use the name "Vaughan Sutton" as a pseudonym. (AUDIO: Master)
- Official Excelis Decays page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Excelis Decays at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide