Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Eyes of the Master|
|Companion(s):||Molly O'Sullivan, Liv Chenka|
|Main enemy:||The Master, Sally Armstrong|
|Main setting:||London, the 1970s, Nixyce VII|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Damien May|
|Part of:||Dark Eyes 2|
|Release date:||12 February 2014|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|Time's Horizon||The Death of Hope|
Eyes of the Master was the fourth full cast audio story in the Dark Eyes 2 audio anthology released in 2014 by Big Finish Productions. It stars Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Ruth Bradley as Molly O'Sullivan and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor, Liv and Molly arrive back on Earth in the 1970s to investigate the Ides Institute. The timelines have shifted since the Doctor and Molly first travelled here and all is not as it was. Dr Sally Armstrong is still working for the Ides, but her associate has a devastating plan in mind.
Soon, Molly's "dark eyes" prove to be at the centre of a plot to seize control of all life in the universe.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Molly O'Sullivan - Ruth Bradley
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- The Master - Alex Macqueen
- Dr Sally Armstrong - Natalie Burt
- David Walker - David Shaw-Parker
- Mrs Gantry - Jacqueline King
- Soldier - Frank Skinner
- The Dalek Time Controller - Nicholas Briggs (uncredited)
- The Eminence - David Sibley (uncredited)
- The Master runs the vision clinic in Harley Street.
- David Walker married a woman named Isabelle and they raised their two sons in 107 Baker Street. One of them is named Nigel while the other lives in Australia.
- Sally Armstrong is armed with the Master's Tissue Compression Eliminator.
- David stopped driving in 1962.
- This is the first non-multi-Doctor audio drama in which the Eighth Doctor confronts the Master. They previously encountered each other in the audio story The Light at the End.
- This story was recorded on 24, 25, 26 and 27 September 2013.
- David Sibley and Nicholas Briggs are not credited for their roles as the Eminence and the Dalek Time Controller respectively.
- This is the last Dark Eyes to feature the Daleks until The Monster of Montmartre, as they make no appearance in Dark Eyes 3.
- Molly refers to working as a chambermaid for the Donaldson family in Eaton Place in London. (AUDIO: The Great War) She tells Liv that she has not walked the streets of London for more than fifty years, since 1918. (AUDIO: The White Room)
- Liv mentions that it took centuries for her to travel across the universe. (AUDIO: Time's Horizon)
- Molly and Liv discuss the latter's illness. (AUDIO: Time's Horizon)
- The Doctor refers to the fact that Kotris never existed. (AUDIO: X and the Daleks)
- The Doctor tells Liv that he and Molly met on a battlefield. (AUDIO: The Great War)
- The Doctor owns a purple Volkswagen Beetle. (PROSE: Vampire Science, Longest Day, Seeing I)
- David Walker has lived in 107 Baker Street since 1918. (AUDIO: The White Room)
- Liv refers to her Orpheus crewmates Dal Brock, Vi Kruger and Bron Kell. (AUDIO: Time's Horizon)
- The Master is aware that Liv worked for the Daleks on Nixyce VII. (AUDIO: The Traitor)
- The Master notes that the Eighth Doctor has cut his hair and changed his clothes since they last met in San Francisco on 31 December 1999. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Master recalls when the Doctor wore a cape and frills while he had a "rather more sophisticated wardrobe" and a beard. (TV: Terror of the Autons, et al.)
- The Master has been rescued from a "predicament" by the Time Lords. (COMIC: The Glorious Dead)
- The Master thinks that the Time Lords are preparing him for something. (TV: The Sound of Drums)
- After seeing the Doctor's TARDIS, the Master thinks it might be "that tiresome little man with the umbrella." The Eighth Doctor inherited his TARDIS design from his predecessor. (TV: Doctor Who))
- The Doctor recalls his first meeting with Sally Armstrong in an alternative timeline in 1972. (AUDIO: Fugitives)
- The Master discusses the Doctor's mission to avert the creation of the Daleks. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks; AUDIO: Ascension)
- The Master refers to the Doctor stealing the TARDIS from Gallifrey (TV: The Name of the Doctor; AUDIO: The Beginning) and his first visit to Skaro during his first incarnation. (TV: The Daleks)
- The Master tells the Doctor that Molly's retro-genitor particles were reactivated when they were reunited in 1918. (AUDIO: The White Room)
- While on Nixyce VII, the Doctor uses the pseudonym "Bert Higgins." (AUDIO: The Traitor)