|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Main enemy:||The Keeper, Gavin Dexter, The Crimson Chapter, Will Sullivan|
|Main setting:||Pangbourne Scientific Lab, England, 2006|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release date:||1 March 2006|
|Sarah Jane Smith|
Fatal Consequences was the third release in the second series of Sarah Jane Smith audio stories produced by Big Finish Productions. It was notable for revealing that the Keeper, a recurring villain throughout the second series, was responsible for many of Sarah Jane's recent investigations — and the events of the first series. It also revealed that Will Sullivan was working for the Keeper.
Publisher's summary Edit
Sarah Jane Smith has been attacked, stalked and shot by the acolytes of a doomsday cult. When she tries to turn the tables, Sarah discovers the Crimson Chapter has a weapon that could claim millions of lives — and her own actions may have instigated their genocidal plan.
to be added
- Sarah Jane Smith - Elisabeth Sladen
- Josh Townsend - Jeremy James
- Will Sullivan - Tom Chadbon
- The Keeper - Jacqueline Pearce
- Gavin Dexter - David Gooderson
- Maude Fletcher - Patricia Leventon
- Emily Fletcher - Katarina Olsson
- Sir Donald Wakefield - Stephen Greif
- Newsreader - Shaun Ley
- Sarah Jane uses memories of Harry Sullivan to persuade his brother, Will, to join her in the battle against the Crimson Chapter.
- This audio drama was recorded on 23 November 2005.
- The Book of Tomorrows was inspired by the journals of an Italian duke who wrote of a woman named Sarah from the future. (TV: The Masque of Mandragora)