This article is written from a real world point of view
|Featuring:||President Karen Brett|
|Main enemy:||Cybermen, Cyber-Planner, The Android Horde|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Nicholas Briggs|
|Cover by:||Stuart Manning|
|Release date:||October 2005|
There is a conspiracy at the heart of Earth's Government.
THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR...
to be added
- Paul Hunt / Android - Barnaby Edwards
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Commander Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- President Karen Brett - Sarah Mowat
- Prime Reordin / Security Chief / Computer - Toby Longworth
- Beta 4 commander / Android / Lieutenant / Chief Justice Goran - Ian Brooker
- Comp - Samantha Sanns
- The Cybermen / The Cyber-Planner / Journalist - Nicholas Briggs
- Prime Reordin is the commander of the Android Horde.
- Samantha Thorn, an undercover android agent, was the lover of Paul Hunt for more than a year.
- Since her rise to power as President of Earth, Karen Brett has created a cult of personality around herself. Dozens of electronic billboards display her image.
- According to the Earth Constitution, the President has complete executive power over Earth and all of its dominions.
- Goran is the Chief Justice of Oceanic City.
- Samantha still owns Hunt's apartment in the City of London, Greater Britannica, Europa. However, she lives in Oceanic City.
- The androids are able to identify the Cybermen through the use of the historical database.
- The purpose of Scorpius was to locate and utilise Cyber-Technology to help humanity win the Orion War. Such technology has already been excavated on Earth prior to the start of the war.
- It has been approximately six months since the events of AUDIO: Scorpius.
- This audio was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Prime Reordin and Samantha discuss the first attempted Cyberman invasion of Earth during the 1970s. (TV: The Invasion)
- Barnaby mentions that Hunt correctly predicted that Karen would become President of Earth. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
- Samantha refers to the Sword of Orion incident in the Garazone system in 2503. (AUDIO: Sword of Orion)
- Barnaby tells Samantha that Hunt showed him and Karen a holographic projection of a Cyberman on Reticek IV. (AUDIO: Scorpius)