|Featuring:||Karen Brett, Prime Reordin|
|Main enemy:||Cybermen, Cyber-Planner, Android Horde|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Nicholas Briggs|
|Cover by:||Stuart Manning|
|Release date:||October 2005|
Publisher's summary Edit
There is a conspiracy at the heart of Earth's Government.
THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR...
to be added
- Paul Hunt / Android - Barnaby Edwards
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Commander Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- President Karen Brett - Sarah Mowat
- Prime Reordin / Security Chief / Computer - Toby Longworth
- Beta 4 commander / Android / Lieutenant / Chief Justice Goran - Ian Brooker
- Comp - Samantha Sanns
- The Cybermen / The Cyber-Planner / Journalist - Nicholas Briggs
- Goran is the Chief Justice of Oceanic City.
- The purpose of Scorpius was to locate and utilise Cyber-Technology to help humanity win the Orion War. Such technology has already been excavated on Earth prior to the start of the war.
- It has been approximately six months since the events of the audio story Scorpius.
- This audio was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Prime Reordin and Samantha discuss the first attempted Cyberman invasion of Earth during the 1970s. (TV: The Invasion)
- Barnaby mentions that Hunt correctly predicted that Karen would become President of Earth. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
- Samantha refers to the Sword of Orion incident in the Garazone system in 2503. (AUDIO: Sword of Orion)
- Barnaby tells Samantha that Hunt showed him and Karen a holographic projection of a Cyberman on Reticek IV. (AUDIO: Scorpius)