a real world point of view
|Find and Replace|
Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart
Sgt. John Benton
|Main setting:||London, December 2010|
England, the 1970s
|Release date:||30 September 2010|
|Format:||60 minutes, 1 disc|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|Echoes of Grey||The Invasion of E-Space|
Publisher's summary Edit
Huxley is a narrator from Verbatim Six. He is here to let Jo revisit the best time of her life – when she was the plucky companion to that eccentric Space/Time traveller known only as... Iris Wildthyme.
Confronted with memories she knows nothing about, Jo agrees to a meeting with Iris inside her transdimensional bus. Together the three of them take a trip back in time: back to the 1970s, to UNIT HQ and a meeting with the only person who knows the whole truth...
to be added
to be added
- The Obverse is mentioned.
- Iris has left Panda doing a mission for her.
- The Axons, the Daleks, the Master and the Autons are mentioned.
- This is the first Big Finish audio drama in which Iris appears without Panda since AUDIO: The Wormery in November 2003.
- This audio drama was recorded on 4 February 2010.
- Jo mentions the Devil Goblins from Neptune. (PROSE: The Devil Goblins from Neptune)
- Huxley also followed the Fifth Doctor's companion Turlough. (AUDIO: Ringpullworld)
- Several months earlier, Jo met her successor as the Doctor's companion, Sarah Jane Smith, for the first time and was also reunited with the Doctor himself, by then in his eleventh incarnation. (TV: Death of the Doctor)