Five Twenty-Nine was the second story of the audio anthology, The Diary of River Song: Series Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured Alex Kingston as River Song.
Publisher's summary Edit
River has made a terrible discovery.
Billions of lives hang in the balance. But if she can save just a few, then it might just help her solve the conundrum of Earth’s destruction.
But how can she win when survival becomes a race against time itself? A race against Five Twenty-Nine?
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Rachel Burrows - Salome Haertel
- Lisa Burrows - Ann Bell
- Emmett Burrows - Robert Pugh
- Steven Godbold - Aaron Neil
- Announcer - Dan Starkey
- Rachel is a synthetic. She mentions to River that most people perceive her as strange due to the uncanny valley.
- Synthetics/androids are all the rage on the mainland.
- River uses her sonic screwdriver to upgrade Godbold's motor on his boat so that it can run forever.
Food and drink Edit
- River Song states that her marital status is complicated. (TV: The Wedding of River Song, The Husbands of River Song)
- River Song tells Rachel that something is going to happen to her within twenty-four hours. She saw the end result in her previous adventure and wishes to understand how by travelling back in time. (AUDIO: The Unknown)
- River claims her "means of time travel" can only transport her and no-one else. (TV: The Big Bang, et al.)
- River Song drinks champagne. (TV: The Name of the Doctor)