One of its regular features is Flashback, a series looking at classic Doctor Who stories.
Following his work on the Tenth Doctor comic strip for the Doctor Who: Battles in Time title, Lee Sullivan is a regular monthly contributor to the 'Flashback' series, providing black and white line art which is turned into a digital painting by illustrator Tom Connell.
These illustrations are shown below (with the illustrator being credited where known). Extended issues of the Doctor Who DVD Files dropped the illustrated page in favour of single photographic images and montages.
DR 1-1 : First Contact!
DR 1-2 : Thames Barrier
- See Daleks emerge from the depths of London's river!
DR 1-4 : Ice-cold Invaders
- The Cybermen make their first appearance ...
DR 2-1 : The Doctor Reborn!
- See what happened the first time the Doctor regenerated ...
DR 2-3 : The Army Awakes!
DR 2-4 : Big Freeze!
DR 2-5 : Double Trouble
- Find out how the Doctor got rid of his evil doppelganger …
DR 2-6 : Mind the Gap
- The Second Doctor dodges Yeti in the London underground!
DR 2-7 : Written in Stone
DR 3-1 : Shop Horror!
- See how the Autons first smashed their way onto our TV screens!
DR 3-2 : Cave Monsters!
- See the Third Doctor come face to face with a dinosaur!
DR 3-4 : Dead in the Water
- The Sea Devils swim into action and attack a Navy submarine!
DR 3-5 : Pest Control!
- See the Third Doctor face some giant mutant maggots.
DR 3-6 : Exterminated!
DR 3-7: Maximum Power
- The Third Doctor makes his last stand … against a giant spider!
DR 4-1 : Sky-High Terror!
DR 4-2 : Battle for the Future
- Watch in horror as the Wirrn break into a space-station.
DR 4-3 : Embryo Of Evil
- Watch as the Fourth Doctor is attacked by a Dalek Embryo.
DR 4-4 : Hospital Horror
- Discover why Sarah Jane Smith is about to get the shock of her life!
DR 4-5 : A Gift of Death
DR 4-6 : Over the Edge!
- Watch the Morbius monster take a fatal tumble …
DR 4-7 : Alien Growth
DR 4-8: Time Lord Traitor
- Can the Doctor really be an assassin?
DR 4-9: It’s a Rat Trap!
- Leela races through the sewers to escape a mutant rodent!
DR 5-1 : Space-Time Trap
- Step into the bizarre world of the Fifth Doctor's first story.
DR 5-2 : Mara in the Mirror
- A classic moment - the Fifth Doctor faces the ultimate evil.
DR 5-4 : Silver Showdown
- Watch the quicksilver menace take out the Cybermen.
DR 6-1 : Cold War!
- See the explosive results of a Cyber-encounter …
DR 6-2 : Power Point!
- Davros turns the table on the assassin hired to kill him!
DR 6-3: Twisted Reality
- The Sixth Doctor faces a danger from a future version of himself!
DR 7-1 : Tetrap
- Meet the Rani's vicious bat-like servants.
DR 7-2 : Big Top Terror
DR 7-3: Eater of Worlds
- See Ace cower before the Lord of Darkness and Eater of Worlds!
DR 7-4: To the Death!
DR 8-1: Dalek Execution
DR 8-2: A Wasted Life!
- Relive the final battle between the Eighth Doctor and the Master.
DR 9-1: Reap and Weap
DR 9-2: Workship Him!
DR 10-1: Beware the Moon!
- The Tenth Doctor encounters a werewolf in the Highlands…
DR 10-2: Cyber Raid!
- The Cybermen attack the home of Pete Tyler …
DR 10-4: Goodbye Rose!
- The Tenth Doctor bids a heartbreaking farewell …
DR 10-5: Macra Trap!
- Something sinister lurks in the fog of the Motorway …
DR 10-6: “We Will Survive!”
- The Daleks must face their worst fear: an [sic] non-Dalek Dalek!
DR 10-7: He is Awake!
- On the planet Krop Tor, something nasty lurks in the pit …
DR 10-7: A Nasty Turn!
DR 10-8: Touch of an Angel…
- Sally Sparrow investigates a supposedly haunted house.
DR 10-9: Birth of a Monster!
- Find out how the Master went insane …
DR 10-10: Time Crash!
DR 10-11: “Flights of Angels!”
DR 10.12: “The Fat Walks Way!”
- In London, the Adipose invasion has begun …
DR 10-13: Volcano Day!
DR 10-14: “Wasp Attack!”
- Who was the body in the library?
DR 10-15: “Killer Shadows!”
- Something nasty is lurking in the library …
DR 10-16: “Rose Returns!”
DR 10-17 “Arise!”
- The CyberKing goes walking in Victorian London.
DR 10-18: “Stranded!”
DR 10-19: “Water Always Wins!”
- The Doctor discovers life on Mars …
DR 11-1: “Zero Tolerance”
- A new enemy for the Doctor …
DR 11-2 “Secret Smile”
- There are watchers lurking in the Shadows of Starship UK …
DR 11-3 “War Machine!”
- Churchill unveils his ultimate weapon …
DR 11-4 “Don’t Blink!”
DR 11-5 “Veiled Vampires!”
- Something is lurking in the shadows of Venice.
DR 11-6 “Waking Nightmare!”
- The Doctor faces an evil version of himself!
DR 11-7 “Masters of Earth?!”
- The Silurians declare war on the ‘apes’ of the surface!
DR 11-8 “Geronimo!”
- Can the Doctor save the universe by restarting it?
DR 11-9 “Song of the Shark!”
- Abigail Pettigrew sings a Christmas carol …
DR 11-10 “Silent Night”
- What lurks in the dormitories of Graystark Hall Orphanage?
DR 11-10 ”Danger Siren!”
- Amy Pond faces a demon from the deep …
DR 11-12 Doctor Two
- Will the ‘Ganger Doctor’ be friend or foe?
DR 11-13 Saving Amy!
- What happens when the Doctor gets angry?
DR 11-14 Hitting Hitler!
- The TARDIS crashes into one of the most evil men in history…
Dr 11-15 Living Doll!
- What horrors lurk inside George’s cupboard?
DR 11-16 “Warrior Pond!”
- Meet the girl who waited 36 years to be rescued.
DR 11-17 “Nightmare!”
- Welcome to the Minotaur's hotel of horror
DR 11-18 Cyber Craig!
DR 11-19 Silent Scream!
DR 11-20 Wonderland!
- The Doctor takes a trip into the present …
DR 11-21 Vote Dalek!
- The Eleventh Doctor visits the Parliament of the Daleks.
DR 11-22 Jurassic Ark!
- The Eleventh Doctor encounters dinosaurs in space.
DR 11-23 High Noon!
DR 11-24 Cubed!
- The year of the ‘slow invasion’ has arrived …
DR 11-25 Angel of Death
DR 11-26 Doctor Sherlock!
- The Time Lord dresses up as a very famous character.
DR 11.27 Digital Doom!
Where To File Them
So, DR1-1 will be the first card in the First Doctor section, followed by DR1-2. The cards featuring the other Doctors are filed in the same way.