|Cover by:||Mike Collins|
|Release date:||23 November 2002|
|Format:||Hardback Book, 124 Pages|
|ISBN 1-903889-10-3 (Standard) |
ISBN 1-903889-11-1 (Deluxe)
ISBN 1-903889-33-2 (Paperback)
|Telos Doctor Who novellas|
|Ghost Ship||Rip Tide|
Publisher's summary Edit
A supposedly harmless relic known as the Spirit Gate becomes active and whisks Jamie and Zoë into the future. The Doctor follows in the TARDIS and arrives in England, 1900, where the descendants of an English merchant from 1800 are gathering.
Among their number is a young man called Carnacki, an expert in all things mystical, and before long he is helping the Doctor investigate a series of bizarre murders in the house.
The spirits of the past have returned, and when the Doctor discovers that the house and surrounds have literally been taken out of space and time, he realises that their attacker may not be all they seem.
to be added
- Second Doctor
- Jamie McCrimmon
- Zoe Heriot
- Roderick Upcott
- Pemberton Upcott
- Celandine Gilbert
- Thomas Carnacki
- Colonel Marlowe
- Millicent Upcott
- Thor Upcott
Foods and beverages Edit
- The Doctor likes champagne cognac.
to be added
- Zoe refers to Space Station W3. (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- Thomas Carnacki would later encounter Iris Wildthyme and her companion Panda in Mocata Grange in 1904. (AUDIO: Iris Rides Out)
- Foreign Devils at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Foreign Devils at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Foreign Devils