|Main character(s):||Gwen, Rhys|
|Main enemy:||The Evolved|
|Main setting:||Wales, 2015|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release date:||5 November 2015|
|Big Finish Torchwood series|
|Fall to Earth||One Rule|
Publisher's summary Edit
It has been four years since the Miracle, and Gwen and Rhys's lives have gone back to normal, very normal. They're raising their daughter (they've got pictures they'd be only too happy to show you), they're living in a nice house, and they're almost on top of the laundry.
Captain Jack Harkness has been missing from the world and their lives for a long time. But late one night the phone rings, and they're summoned to an isolated part of North Wales. The Bryn Offa Nursing Home contains a dark secret, an alien threat, and someone who really shouldn't be there.
Gwen and Rhys are about to discover that Torchwood stays with you for the rest of your life.
to be added
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Rhys Williams - Kai Owen
- Griffith - Philip Bond
- Elunedd - Valmai Jones
- Gary - Seán Carlsen
- Ceri/Nurse Bevan - Emma Reeves
- Jack reveals to Gwen that the Committee were behind the Three Families.
- Anwen is now going to school.
- Gwen says the weapon[which?] is banned by the Shadow Proclamation.
- Torchwood has a storage facility under Wrexham bypass.
to be added
- Gwen and Rhys respectively remind Jack in Griffith that there is no Torchwood SUV or Torchwood Hub. (TV: Children of Earth)
- Gwen notes that Tosh (TV: Exit Wounds) and Ianto (TV: Children of Earth: Day Four) are "no longer with us."
- Jack has been pursuing the Committee (AUDIO: The Conspiracy) since after the Miracle. (TV: The Blood Line)
- Gwen says Torchwood still exists as secret stores, which she and Rhys have raided. (AUDIO: Army of One)
- Jack became trapped in Omega Centauri after pursuing the Committee. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy)