|Main character(s):||Romana II, Leela, K9 Mark II|
|Main enemy:||Imperiatrix Pandora, Inquisitor Prime Darkel|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release number:||Chapter Ten|
|Release date:||May 2006|
Publisher's summary Edit
- It learns. It evolves. It wants. It hungers. And now Romana has delivered herself to its very door.
Gallifrey is a world at war with itself. The Pandora entity, clothed in the body of President Romana's first incarnation, seeks to control the populace through mind control and manipulation. The real Romana has resorted to destroying key parts of the Capitol, hoping to weaken Pandora's power base.
But when one such attack goes horribly wrong, Leela is left injured and Romana's base of operations is exposed. Hunted by their enemies, Leela must make for a medical outpost on the fringes of the fighting while Romana seeks a desperate solution in the planet's Anomaly Vaults. But what each discovers will alter their lives, and Gallifrey's future, forever.
to be added
- Former Lady President Romana - Lalla Ward
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- K9 Mark II - John Leeson
- Imperiatrix Pandora - Mary Tamm
- Inquisitor Prime Darkel - Lynda Bellingham
- Coordinator Narvin - Sean Carlsen
- Chancellor Valyes - Steven Wickham
- Lord Matthias - Stephen Perring
- Commander Hallan - Michael Cuckson
- Elbon - Paul Grunert
- Captain Annos - Dickon Tolson
- Captain Janartis - Charlie Ross
- Henzil - John Dorney
- Commentator Gerber - Charles Pemberton
- Aesino - Lisa Bowerman
- Robersuun - Dave Cromarty
to be added
- This story marks the first appearance of Matthias in the series.
- When blinded, Leela states that this is the second time that she has been so afflicted. (TV: Horror of Fang Rock) Her sight would eventually be returned through the infusion of vampire blood on the Gallifrey of an alternative timeline. (AUDIO: Annihilation)
- Raldeth, who previously appeared in AUDIO: The Sirens of Time and AUDIO: The Apocalypse Element, is mentioned but does not appear. He would later return in AUDIO: Appropriation.