Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Garrett, or Garret, has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Mr Garret, the science teacher who gave Eugene Jones a Dogon sixth eye as a consolation prize. (TV: Random Shoes)
- Garrett (Long Term), a student at a school where he was suspended in time for future misdeeds. (PROSE: Long Term)
As first name Edit
- Garrett Byson, the nine-year-old child with the body of a fully-grown adult, due to temporal radiation absorbed by his mother during pregnancy. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
As surname Edit
- Edwin Garrett (AUDIO: The Eye of the Jungle)
- Jan Garrett, Clent's assistant at Brittanicus Base in the year 5000. (TV: The Ice Warriors)
- Jim Garrett, a doctor who died operating on Katie Russell. (TV: Fragments)