This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
It occurred to the Eighth Doctor that Geronimo would have been puzzled to know he would be remembered mainly by people who were about to fall from a great height. (PROSE: The Shadows of Avalon) The Eighth Doctor joked to Charlotte Pollard that Geronimo taught him the greeting "How". (AUDIO: Storm Warning)
Name used as an exclamationEdit
Geronimo's name later came to be popularized as a battle cry, often uttered before someone attempted to do something daring or dangerous. The Doctor and numerous associates have utilized it in this context:
The following Doctors have been known to use the phrase:
- Fourth Doctor (AUDIO: White Ghosts)
- Eighth Doctor (AUDIO: Dead London)
- Ninth Doctor (COMIC: The Love Invasion)
- Tenth Doctor (PROSE: The Hopes and Fears of All the Years)
- The Eleventh Doctor adopted the word as a catchphrase, often shouting it out before engaging in a dangerous activity (TV: The End of Time, The Eleventh Hour, et al).
- The Twelfth Doctor is known to have used the phrase only once, alongside Clara Oswald, as a signal to call in the Paternoster Gang. (TV: Deep Breath)
Companions and othersEdit
- Ace cried it out while throwing herself into an interstitial vortex to the dimension of Morgaine. (TV: Battlefield)
- Bernice Summerfield used the expression on at least one occasion. (AUDIO: Oh No It Isn't!)
- Dudley Jackson yelled out "Geronimo!" as he entered the time bubble of Stockbridge, likely towards his death. (AUDIO: The Eternal Summer)
- Aside from the incident mentioned above with the Twelfth Doctor, Clara Oswald yelled "Geronimo" when she was forced to jump out of a spaceship passing through a wormhole, in hopes of the Doctor catching her with his TARDIS. (COMIC: Sky Jacks)