Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Featuring:||Jack, Gwen, Ianto|
|Main setting:||Cardiff, 2009|
|Read by:||Kai Owen|
|Release date:||7 March 2011|
|Format:||2x1 hour 15 minutes CD|
|BBC Torchwood audio stories|
|Department X||Army of One|
- You may be looking for the comic story.
Ghost Train was the sixth release of the BBC Torchwood audio stories.
Publisher's summary Edit
Suddenly, you've got a mystery of your own. Oh, it starts off being about missing fridges. But it leads to a midnight train pulling into an abandoned platform at Cardiff Station. What is the mysterious cargo that Rhys is unloading from the train? Where's it going? And what can be behind it?
Rhys Williams is going to get to the bottom of it. All by himself, thank you very much. Soon Captain Jack is missing, his wife's dead, and it's up to Rhys to try and put everything right. And find those fridges...
- The story is told in first person by Rhys.
- Ianto is evasive when Rhys suggests that it's possible to hide someone in the Hub, a reference to the events of TV: Cyberwoman.
- Rhys sings a bit of the Harwood's jingle, previously heard in TV: Meat.
- Pound Paradise is mentioned. It was previously mentioned in AUDIO: Department X.
- Rhys mentions the trouble with the ATMOS systems. (TV: The Poison Sky)