- You may be looking for the audio story.
Ghost Train is a Doctor Who Adventures comic strip published in 2012.
The Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams are investigating mysterious disappearances of people taking a ride on a ghost train. The missing people arrive days later with no memory of where they have been. The Doctor and Amy aren't impressed by the ride but when they finish Rory's carriage is empty!
They use the sonic screwdriver to break back in after dark. There are exhibits of snakes, vampires, spiders, mummies and alien creatures on the attack. Rory is linked up to an alien machine feeding his fears with alien encounters. Alien Phobovores are feeding off of the fears in his mind. However, they hadn't taken into account the strength of Rory's will. His nightmares are balanced by the appearance of Doctor and Amy telling him to be strong and brave. They also remind him that he is the Lone Centurion. Rory fights the monsters and breaks free to rejoin the "real" Doctor and Amy in the Ghost Train. With his fears overcome, the Phobovores are weakened and they disappear — dragged back to their own dimension.
- Among the demons that Rory has to face are Cyclops, Kchrusivour, Aranjia, the purple ghostbuster one and Fuegolem/Doominator.
- All the usual scares of a "Ghost Train" are included in the ride, but here they are hidden forms of the Phobovores. Rory's fears are all aliens drawn from his experiences with the Doctor in the DWA comic stories.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 272 (4 pages) DON'T MISS ANOTHER NEW ADVENTURE NEXT TIME!
- No reprints to date.
to be added