Gideon has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
As first name Edit
- Gideon Beech (PROSE: Peculiar Lives)
- Gideon Crane (AUDIO: Minuet in Hell)
- Gideon McDivett (AUDIO: The Ghosts of Gralstead)
- Gideon Munro (AUDIO: Snow Blind)
- Gideon Tarry (PROSE: The Twilight Streets)
- Gideon Vale (AUDIO: 1963: The Assassination Games)
- Gideon Vandaleur (TV: The Wedding of River Song)
As surname Edit
As place name Edit
As name of object, publication or other in-universe item Edit
- Gideon (currency), a form of currency