|Grand Theft Cosmos|
|Main enemy:||Headhunter, Karen Coltraine, Tardelli|
|Main setting:||Stockholm and Drottningholm, Sweden, 1898|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Andy Hardwick and Gareth Jenkins|
|Cover by:||Grant Kempster|
|Release date:||May 2008|
|Doctor Who -|
The New Eighth Doctor Adventures
|The Skull of Sobek||The Zygon Who Fell to Earth|
Grand Theft Cosmos was the fifth release of the second series of Big Finish Productions' The New Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories. To date, this is Christopher Benjamin's only appearance in a Big Finish audio story playing a character other than Henry Gordon Jago.
Publisher's summary Edit
Here's to crime, Doctor!
The Doctor and Lucie visit nineteenth-century Sweden and become embroiled in an attempt to steal the infamous Black Diamond.
But the stone is guarded by forces not of this world...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Simonsson - Michael Maloney
- Tardelli - Christopher Benjamin
- Henrik - Colin Spaull
- Anders - Sebastian Armesto
- Headhunter - Katarina Olsson
- Karen Coltraine - Louise Fullerton
- Lucie has never visited Russia.
- The Headhunter is aware that the Russian industrialist Yashin will be murdered by his own workers in 1905.
- Lucie and the Doctor compare their theft to those done by Robin Hood.
- A number of music cues in this story are from the Cosmic Hobo series The Scarifyers (notably the theme music).
- This audio story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The title refers to "grand theft auto," an American term used to refer to the stealing of automobiles. Grand Theft Auto is also the title of a long-running series of UK-produced video games.
- The story was broadcast on BBC Radio 7 on 16 November 2008.
- Official Grand Theft Cosmos page at bigfinish.com
- Grand Theft Cosmos at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for Grand Theft Cosmos at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide