a real world point of view
|Grand Theft Cosmos|
|Main enemy:||The Headhunter|
|Main setting:||Stockholm and Drottningholm, Sweden, 1898|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Andy Hardwick and Gareth Jenkins|
|Cover by:||Grant Kempster|
|Release date:||May 2008|
|Doctor Who -|
The New Eighth Doctor Adventures
|The Skull of Sobek||The Zygon Who Fell to Earth|
Grand Theft Cosmos was the fifth release of the second series of Big Finish Productions' The New Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories. To date, this is Christopher Benjamin's only appearance in a Big Finish audio story playing a character other than Henry Gordon Jago.
Here's to crime, Doctor!
The Doctor and Lucie visit nineteenth-century Sweden and become embroiled in an attempt to steal the infamous Black Diamond.
But the stone is guarded by forces not of this world...
to be added
- The Eighth Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Simonsson - Michael Maloney
- Tardelli - Christopher Benjamin
- Henrik - Colin Spaull
- Anders - Sebastian Armesto
- Headhunter - Katarina Olsson
- Karen - Louise Fullerton
- Lucie has never visited Russia.
- The Headhunter is aware that the Russian industrialist Yashin will be murdered by his own workers in 1905.
- A number of music cues in this story are from the Cosmic Hobo series The Scarifyers (notably the theme music).
- Colin Spaull (Henrik) previously played Lilt in TV: Revelation of the Daleks and Mr Crane in TV: Rise of the Cybermen / The Age of Steel.
- Sebastian Armesto (Anders) previously played Broff in TV: Bad Wolf.
- This audio story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Detailed synopsis of Grand Theft Cosmos at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Official Grand Theft Cosmos page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Grand Theft Cosmos at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide