|Grand Theft Cosmos|
|Main enemy:||Headhunter, Karen Coltraine, Tardelli|
|Main setting:||Stockholm and Drottningholm, Sweden, 1898|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Andy Hardwick and Gareth Jenkins|
|Cover by:||Grant Kempster|
|Release date:||May 2008|
|Eighth Doctor Adventures|
|The Skull of Sobek||The Zygon Who Fell to Earth|
Grand Theft Cosmos was the fifth release of the second series of Big Finish Productions' Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories. To date, this is Christopher Benjamin's only appearance in a Big Finish audio story playing a character other than Henry Gordon Jago.
Publisher's summary Edit
Here's to crime, Doctor!
The Doctor and Lucie visit nineteenth-century Sweden and become embroiled in an attempt to steal the infamous Black Diamond.
But the stone is guarded by forces not of this world...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Simonsson - Michael Maloney
- Tardelli - Christopher Benjamin
- Henrik - Colin Spaull
- Anders - Sebastian Armesto
- Headhunter - Katarina Olsson
- Karen Coltraine - Louise Fullerton
- Lucie has never visited Russia.
- The Headhunter is aware that the Russian industrialist Yashin will be murdered by his own workers in 1905.
- Lucie and the Doctor compare their theft to those done by Robin Hood.
- A number of music cues in this story are from the Cosmic Hobo series The Scarifyers (notably the theme music).
- This audio story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The title refers to "grand theft auto," an American term used to refer to the stealing of automobiles. Grand Theft Auto is also the title of a long-running series of UK-produced video games.
- The story was broadcast on BBC Radio 7 on 16 November 2008.
- Official Grand Theft Cosmos page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Grand Theft Cosmos at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide