Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may wish to consult
Harryfor other, similarly-named pages.
Harold has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Harold (The Broken Crown) (AUDIO: The Broken Crown)
- Harold (Deimos), a tourist on Deimos (AUDIO: Deimos / The Resurrection of Mars)
- Weird Harold (PROSE: Vampire Science)
As first name Edit
- Harold Chorley (TV: The Web of Fear, PROSE: Still Lives)
- Harold Godwinson, who was King of England (TV: The Time Meddler, PROSE: The Real Hereward, AUDIO: Mary's Story)
- Harold Hussey (PROSE: Of the Mermaid and Jupiter)
- Harold Macmillan, who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (AUDIO: The Pelage Project)
- Harold Reitman (PROSE: Dying in the Sun)
- Harold Saunders (AUDIO: The Doll of Death)
- Harold Schoonhover (PROSE: Pack Animals)
- Harold V (TV: The Happiness Patrol)
- Harold Wilson, who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy, AUDIO: State of Emergency)
- Harold Withers (AUDIO: The Eternal Summer)
As an alias Edit
- Harold (The Undertaker's Gift), the alias of an individual Jack Harkness was acquainted with (PROSE: The Undertaker's Gift)
- Harold Jones, the alias used by Mark Whitaker after being displaced in time by the Weeping Angels (PROSE: Touched by an Angel)
- Harold Saxon, the alias used by the Master while running for, and when he became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (TV: The Sound of Drums / Last of the Time Lords, The End of Time)
- Harold Sullivan, an alias used by the Tenth Doctor (COMIC: Agent Provocateur)