It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may wish to consult
Harryfor other, similarly-named pages.
Harold has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Harold (The Broken Crown) (AUDIO: The Broken Crown)
- Harold (Deimos) (AUDIO: Deimos / The Resurrection of Mars)
- Weird Harold (PROSE: Vampire Science)
As first name Edit
- Harold Chorley (TV: The Web of Fear, PROSE: Still Lives)
- Harold Godwinson (TV: The Time Meddler, PROSE: The Real Hereward, AUDIO: Mary's Story)
- Harold Hussey (PROSE: Of the Mermaid and Jupiter)
- Harold Macmillan (AUDIO: The Pelage Project)
- Harold Reitman (PROSE: Dying in the Sun)
- Harold Saunders (AUDIO: The Doll of Death)
- Harold Schoonhover (PROSE: Pack Animals)
- Harold V (TV: The Happiness Patrol)
- Harold Wilson (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy, AUDIO: State of Emergency)
- Harold Withers (AUDIO: The Eternal Summer)
As an alias Edit
- Harold (The Undertaker's Gift) (PROSE: The Undertaker's Gift)
- Harold Jones (PROSE: Touched by an Angel)
- Harold Saxon (TV: The Sound of Drums / Last of the Time Lords, The End of Time)
- Harold Sullivan (COMIC: Agent Provocateur)