Harris, which is a modified form of Harry for surname, occurs several times in the Doctor Who universe and the relevant real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Harris (The Aquarius Condition) (COMIC: The Aquarius Condition)
- Harris (The Sontaran Stratagem) (TV: The Sontaran Stratagem / The Poison Sky)
- Harris (Spearhead from Space) (TV: Spearhead from Space)
As surname Edit
- Catherine Harries (PROSE: The Banquo Legacy)
- Frank Harris (TV: Fury from the Deep)
- Jack Harris (PROSE: The Eight Doctors)
- Jason Harris (COMIC: Bizarre Zero)
- Joe Harris (PROSE: Autumn Mist)
- Joanna Harris (PROSE: Vampire Science)
- Maggie Harris (TV: Fury from the Deep)
- Richard Harries (PROSE: The Banquo Legacy)
- Sean "Bernie" Harris (TV: Ghost Machine)
- Sidney Harris (PROSE: Timewyrm: Exodus)
As name of object, publication or other in-universe item Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Davyd Harries, who played Shapp in the Doctor Who serial TV: The Armageddon Factor.
- Andrea Harris, who played Suzanne in TV: The Stolen Earth.
- Dean Harris, who played Victor Kennedy in Tardisode 10.
- Gareth Harris, who played Freddie Maxwell in the K9 episode Robot Gladiators.
- Mali Harries, who played Cathy Salt in TV: Aliens of London.
Visual effects Edit
- Stephen Harris, a pseudonym employed by Robert Holmes when he rewrote Lewis Greifer's script for TV: Pyramids of Mars, as the original was considered unworkable.