Helen, or Helena, occurs several times in the Doctor Who universe and the pertinent real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name edit
- Helen (TV: Adrift)
- Helen (AUDIO: Day of the Cockroach)
- Helen of Troy, the figure said to have been the cause of the Trojan War. (TV: The Myth Makers)
- Sister Helena (TV: Eye of the Gorgon)
As first name edit
- Helen A, a human dictator and leader of the Happiness Patrol.
- Helen Mortimer, a companion of the First Doctor.
- Helen Sherman (TV: Countrycide)
As place name edit
Behind the scenes edit
As first name edit
- Helen Blatch, actor of the computer in TV: The Deadly Assassin
- Helen Dorward, actor of a nurse in TV: Spearhead from Space
- Helen Griffin, the actor of Angela Price in TV: Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel.
- Helen Worth, actor of Mary Ashe in TV: Colony in Space.
Monster specialists edit
- Helen Atkinson-Wood, who voiced Ms. Tevez in AUDIO: I.D..
- Helen Goldwyn, a voice actor for Big Finish Productions.
- Helen Lederer, who portrayed Patricia Ryder in AUDIO: Death in Blackpool.
- Helen Punt, who voiced the role of Livilla in Big Finish Productions' 2000 audio story The Holy Terror.
- Helen Blyth, an assistant production co-ordinator for Doctor Who.
- Helen Vallis, who was an associate producer for Doctor Who during the first two Welsh series.
Sound design, effects, music edit
Visual effects edit
- Helen Raynor, a script editor and writer during the first four series of the BBC Wales version of Doctor Who.