Publisher's summary Edit
In fact, he doesn't intend to stay for more than just a few minutes.
But someone has decided that the TARDIS has made her final flight.
Someone whose future depends on the Doctor's death.
The Doctor arrives on Refiloe and the TARDIS is on the edge of a cliff. The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS and falls from the cliff. He wakes many days later in a hut where he is being cared for by Peri. The TARDIS has been taken by the locals and they believe it heals them. It is in fact the energy that has been released when the TARDIS malfunctions.
- to be continued
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Peri Brown - Nicola Bryant
- The Agent - Steven Bugdale
- Hamiyun - Jonathan Owen
- Rashaa - Heather Tracy
- Damus - Conrad Westmaas
- Tabisa seemed to have aged twenty years overnight.
- The TARDIS remote surgical unit's warranty expiration date is 5097, "over a thousand years ago."
- This was originally a special release given away to Big Finish subscribers who had The Next Life as part of their subscription, but is now available for purchase.
- The story was originally scheduled to feature the Seventh Doctor and Mel (a cover featuring the Seventh Doctor was created by Stuart Manning during pre-production).
- The incidental music includes a recording of The Saint James' Singers, conducted by Julian Harris  with music composed by Julian Shortman.
- This audio drama was recorded on 16 September 2004.
- Being in the "eye of the storm" saves the Doctor and Peri. (TV: Last of the Time Lords, The Big Bang)
- Peri remembers and reminds the Doctor about the events on Thoros-Beta. (TV: Mindwarp)
- Peri mentions the "TARDIS elephant graveyard." (AUDIO: The Axis of Insanity)
- The Doctor mentions it’s been a while since he dressed as an old woman. (TV: The Green Death)
- Official Her Final Flight page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Her Final Flight at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide