Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Higson & Quick|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Main enemy:||The Darkling Façade|
|Main setting:||London, the 1890s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||16 October 2014|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|Jago & Litefoot & Patsy||The Flying Frenchmen|
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Patsy - Flaminia Cinque
- Old Tom - Ian Burford
- The New Regency Theatre has been refurbished and renovated.
- Jago and Litefoot have not visited the Red Tavern in some time.
- Jago describes Patsy as "peripatetic".
- As a child, Jago wanted to drive a steam train.
- Jago was a member of the under eleven fives team at school.
- Jago and Litefoot decide to take a cruise holiday.
- Patsy refers to Mulberry Gride's warehouse on Jacob's Island. (AUDIO: Jago & Litefoot & Patsy)
- Jago, Litefoot and Patsy fell under the influence of the Darkling Façade when its amniotic fluid came into contact with them in Gride's warehouse. (AUDIO: Jago & Litefoot & Patsy)
- Jago once again claims to be "as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar". (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)