Hypothetical Gentleman was the first comic story from the Doctor Who (2012) range.
A shadow being has emerged from a machine used to view alternate realities, and is stealing time from those he touches in order to become "real." Can the Doctor save the Hypothetical Gentleman's latest victim?
to be added
- Eleventh Doctor
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Henry Hardwicke
- Rosalind Hardwicke
- Charles Fairfax
- Emily Fairfax
- The Hypothetical Gentleman gives the Fairfaxes the information to build a quantum resonator, which serves as a window into other worlds and shows what might have been. It draws artron energy from the TARDIS allowing the Gentleman to materialise in this reality, so the Doctor creates a synchronization cage to trap it.
- The Hypothetical Gentleman shows Emily images of Sontarans, a peg doll, a Zygon, a Kroton, a Headless monk, a Silent, a Weeping Angel and a Krynoid.
- Glossolalia is "the language of the angels."
- The Eleventh Doctor successfully takes Amy and Rory to the Great Exhibition, having previously missed the year. (COMIC: The Eagle of the Reich)
- Rory mentions going to Majorca. (COMIC: The Eye of Ashaya)
- Set mainly in and around the Crystal Palace of The Great Exhibition of 1851, the Doctor mentions he has to avoid running into himself. (AUDIO: Other Lives, TV: Time-Flight)
- A mummy is on display in the Crystal Palace. The Doctor checks to see if it is deactivated. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
Cover gallery Edit