|Main enemy:||Hypothetical Gentleman|
|Main setting:||London, 1851|
|Editor:||Denton J. Tipton|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who (2012) #1 - 2|
|Release date:||September - October 2012|
|Format:||American comic book 2 issues|
|Doctor Who (2012)|
|none||The Doctor and the Nurse|
- You may be looking for the titular character.
Hypothetical Gentleman was the first comic story from the Doctor Who (2012) range.
A shadow being has emerged from a machine used to view alternate realities, and is stealing time from those he touches in order to become "real." Can the Doctor save the Hypothetical Gentleman's latest victim?
to be added
- The Eleventh Doctor
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Henry Hardwicke
- Rosalind Hardwicke
- Charles Fairfax
- Emily Fairfax
- The Hypothetical Gentleman shows Emily images of Sontarans, a peg doll, a Zygon, a Kroton, a Headless monk, a Silent, a Weeping Angel and a Krynoid.
- The Eleventh Doctor successfully takes Amy and Rory to The Great Exhibition, having previously missed the year. (COMIC: The Eagle of the Reich)
- Set mainly in and around the Crystal Palace of The Great Exhibition of 1851, the Doctor mentions he has to avoid running into himself. (AUDIO: Other Lives, TV: Time-Flight)
- A mummy is on display in the Crystal Palace. The Doctor checks to see if it is deactivated. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
Cover gallery Edit