Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|I, Who 3|
|Written by:||Lars Pearson|
|Publisher:||Mad Norwegian Press|
|Release date:||1 May 2003|
|Format:||Comic sized Trade Paperback, 259 pages|
|I, Who 2||none|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor. A survivor of the nearly extinguished "elemental" Time Lord race, a near-total amnesiac who stakes Earth's very existence on a ritualistic marriage in 1782 — all to save humanity from becoming less than apes.
Sabbath. A former British intelligence agent, insatiably curious and deeming himself an infinitely preferable guardian of humanity. It's only a matter of time before he exploits the Doctor's naivete or eliminates him — possibly both.
Dissecting this conflict and many more of the Doctor's struggles, I, Who 3 indexes and reviews the EDA novels EarthWorld through Time Zero, the PDAs Rags through Ten Little Aliens, loads of Big Finish audios, a heap of Benny stories and much more. All this, and an Uber-Timeline reconciling more than 450 "Doctor Who" stories into a desperate, passionate and strange adventure through time and space. Which is how it should be.
Subject matter Edit
An analysis of all novels (see below) with plot descriptions, information on setting, characters and various other elements.
Notable features Edit
- Includes analysis of BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures: EarthWorld to Time Zero.
- Includes analysis of BBC Past Doctor Adventures: Rags to Ten Little Aliens.
- Includes analysis of Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories: Loups-Garoux to Neverland.
- Includes analysis of Telos Doctor Who novellas: Time and Relative to Ghost Ship.
- Includes analysis of Big Finish Bernice Summerfield series The Squire's Crystal to The Plague Herds of Excelis.
- Also includes analysis of the Excelis Saga, Death Comes to Time, Dalek Empire I.
- There is also a timeline including all adventures from Novels, TV and audios, arranged by Doctor.
- Unlike I, Who and I, Who 2, I, Who 3 does not include an "author's round table" but almost all entries include a "Did You Know" section at the end of their respective entries.
- The cover art depicts a "cocktail party" within the Doctor's TARDIS. Visible are the Fifth, Seventh and Eighth Doctors, Ace, Leela and (just barely) K9. Standing just outside the TARDIS is presumably Bernice Summerfield. I, Who 3 is the only book of the series to date to include depictions of the Doctor on the cover.