|Main enemy:||Cybermen, Judoon|
|Main setting:||New Earth, 31 May, 5,000,000,057|
|Printed in:||BBC Website|
|Release date:||1 May 2008|
|Format:||Online comic strip - 6 pages|
|BBC Writers' Comics|
In-Flight Entertainment is one of a series of online comic strips posted to the BBC's Doctor Who website. The comic strips were created using an online tool called Comic Maker, and the art consisted of images based upon the 2005-present Doctor Who revival. The BBC asked a number of professional Doctor Who writers to submit stories.
- The quarantine on New Earth has been lifted following the events of TV: Gridlock.
- The Cybermen only upgrade humans. Conversions using the neural pathways of any other species results in insanity.
- The Macra have a "new career" cleaning up the city's pollution. The Cybermen also use the Macra to dispose of all non-humans.
- Story writer Lindsey Alford is the only contributor to the BBC Writers' Comics series who had not previously either written for the TV series or for one of the literary spin-off lines. Alford instead was a script editor on the series.
- Due to the limits of Comic Maker some familiar models are used for items:
to be added