Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main setting:||Lancashire, England, the 19th century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Cover by:||Anthony Lamb|
|Release date:||March 2011|
|Format:||2 CDs, 4 parts|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|The Feast of Axos||Heroes of Sontar|
Publisher's summary Edit
19th century Lancashire: where the white heat of the Industrial Revolution burns hottest at Samuel Belfrage's brass mill, a mill plagued by more than its fair share of work-related injuries.
While Thomas Brewster struggles to secure a fair deal for Belfrage's overworked hands, fellow travellers the Doctor and Evelyn follow the Copper King to Liverpool, there to discover the unexpected truth about Belfrage's business.
Back in Ackleton, the local MP voices the fears of many when he says that the machines are taking over. He's more right than he knows...
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe - Maggie Stables
- Thomas Brewster - John Pickard
- Samuel Belfrage - Rory Kinnear
- Stephen Gibson - Warren Brown
- Robert Stretton - Hugh Ross
- Clara Stretton - Joannah Tincey
- George Townsend - Paul Chahidi
- Humanoids - John Banks
to be added
- This audio story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Subscribers whose subscriptions included this story also received the audio short story Sound the Siren And I'll Come To You Comrade.
- Evelyn reminds the Doctor that she talked him into giving Brewster a second chance. (AUDIO: The Feast of Axos)
- The Doctor refers to Miasimia Goria. (TV: The Mark of the Rani)
- Official Industrial Evolution page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Industrial Evolution at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide