Doctor Who - Inside the TARDIS was an official tour held by the BBC in conjunction with McPherson Touring held in Australia and New Zealand in 2005. It was the first ever official Doctor Who live stage tour in Australia and New Zealand and featured Colin Baker, Katy Manning and Sylvester McCoy as they were interviewed and answered questions including other segments. Performances also included clips from the series and was hosted by Australian television comedian and presenter Tim Ferguson.
The tour in order was held at:
- Robert Blackwood Hall - 15th of July
- Palais Theatre - 16th of July
- Costa Hall, Geelong - 17th of July
- Burswood Theatre - 21st of July
- Festival Theatre - 23rd of July
- Canberra Theatre - 26th of July
- Theatre Royal - 29th and 30th of July
- Brisbane Convention Centre - 1st of August
- Westpac St James Theatre - 5th of August
- The Civic Theatre - 6th of August
Souvenir programme Edit
A souvenir program was available for purchase on each day of the tour for $20 AUD. The program is thirty-two pages long and includes information about the show, some key elements from the show, a brief Q&A, a small detail section about the programme during the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s up to 2005, including about the show in Australia and New Zealand, key figures from the show, small biographies of Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Katy Manning, Tim Ferguson, Terence O'Connell and Kate Orman, production credits for the show and theatre credits, plus an advertisement for the then upcoming Doctor Who Club of Australia event. With thanks to Paul Scoones for contributing to the souvenir program.