Into the Silence was the tenth release in the BBC Torchwood Novels series.
Publisher's summary Edit
The body in the church hall is very definitely dead. It has been sliced open with surgical precision, its organs exposed, and its vocal cords are gone. It is as if they were never there or they've been dissolved... With the Welsh Amateur Operatic Contest getting under way, music is filling the churches and concert halls of Cardiff. The competition has attracted the finest Welsh talent to the city, but it has also drawn something else — there are stories of a metallic creature hiding in the shadows. Torchwood are on its tail, but it's moving too fast for them to track it down. This new threat requires a new tactic — so Ianto Jones is joining a male voice choir...
to be added
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- The Battle of Canary Wharf (TV: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday)
- The Resurrection gauntlet (TV: Everything Changes / They Keep Killing Suzie)
- The loss of Owen and Tosh is still acutely felt by the team (TV: Exit Wounds)
- Gwen's erotic encounter with Carys Fletcher (TV: Day One)
- The events of Gwen's wedding (TV: Something Borrowed)
- Tom Cutler appears in PROSE: Long Time Dead
- Nina Rogers, who briefly meets Tom Cutler, appears in PROSE: Bay of the Dead, The House That Jack Built, Risk Assessment & Consequences.