Remember the successful comic book based on internet rumours of the Doctor's life – the smash-hit "TIME SURGEON"? Well, the Doctor does, and he's not happy with all the entertaining lies the writer and artist have made up about him!
Will a trip through time show them the error of their ways... and possibly heal the rift that has sprung up between them?
Part one Edit
to be added
Within Day of the Deathroids Edit
- Val and Sonny attended the Big Time Comic Convention.
- The Doctor took Val and Sonny to see the mating dance of the Abraxas Manta whales, the colliding galaxies of Myrax and Aurora and the oasis of M'noa. He also took them to ride the Kangastangs of Xebedee.
- Nurse Kara strongly resembles former companion Clara Oswald.
- Among the incidents the Doctor has been involved in, Sonny notes the Cybermen Invasion of 2012.
- The Doctor is "only two thousand and... something".
- When a Mindmorph gets in the Twelfth Doctor's mind, it acesses memories of the Eleventh Doctor, the Tenth Doctor, the Ninth Doctor, Zygons, Adiposes, the Empress of the Racnoss, Missy, Clockwork Droids, Cybermen, Weeping Angels, the Catkind, Clara Oswald and Rose Tyler.
- Later, the Mindmorphs made psionic constructs of Reapers, the Empress of the Racnoss, Vespiforms, Cybus Cybermen, a Zygon, a Sontaran, a Menoptera, Scaroth, three incarnations of the Master, the Veil, Silents, an Ice Warrior, Mondasian Cybermen, an Ood, and Morbius.
- Though it is not explained in the story itself, the "Previously" section of 12DY2 14 says that the Doctor left Julie d'Aubigny for her to "get on her own adventures", even though she was interested in travelling with him.
- Despite the Doctor taking Val and Sonny to the Jurassic era, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, native to the late Cretaceous, is present. Ironically, the Doctor was lecturing the duo on their anachronisms in their Time Surgeon comic books, specifically cavemen existing in the Jurassic era.
- When a Mindmorph access the Twelfth Doctor's mind, Clara Oswald's face is partially blurred, in line with Hell Bent, where the Doctor's memories of Clara were wiped out, but he could still remember a few glimpses of her.
- After tapping into the energy of the psi-reactor, the brain-drain collars on Val and Sonny disappear without explanation.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- Time Surgeon previously appeared in COMIC: The Fourth Wall.
- The Doctor can speak dinosaur. (TV: Deep Breath)