Publisher's summary Edit
The Brunels' tunnel is haunted. Every night, a spectral blue lady walks the excavation.
Now, the 22-year-old Isambard, eager to step out of his famous father's shadow, finds himself dealing with not only the supposed supernatural, but a second unexpected guest - a colourful trespasser who calls himself 'the Doctor'.
Isambard would like to know a great deal more about this strange man and his mysterious blue box...
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel - James MacCallum
- Marc Brunel - Christopher Fairbank
- Tan - Catherine Bailey
- Rispa/Lady Raffles - Imogen Church
- Flo Hawkins/Alayna - Becky Wright
- Richard Beamish/John Chubb - Anthony Townsend
- Charlie/Lord Raffles/Captain Sanderson - Sam Woodard
- Tour Guide/Scientist - Richard Urwin
to be added
- Recording of the story took place on 16 and 17 January 2018 at The Moat Studios.
- This was the first Main Range story to use a revised cover layout, the first time to have changed the house style significantly since AUDIO: Renaissance of the Daleks. It featured the new Doctor Who logo introduced by Little Hawk in 2018. Previous to that, a cover using the 'sidebar' layout was released.
- An alternate cover was released with a similar house style, but with the era appropriate font and logo.