This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
The Isop Galaxy was a galaxy many light years away from Mutter's Spiral. (TV: The Web Planet) By the year 200,100, its oldest being was the Face of Boe. (TV: Bad Wolf) Another species native to the galaxy were the Banjunx. (COMIC: Hyperstar Rising) Though it did not necessarily originate there, the Animus lived in the Isop Galaxy for a time. (TV: The Web Planet, PROSE: Twilight of the Gods) According to Mr Smith, Raxacoricofallapatorius was located in the Isop Galaxy. (TV: SJAF 4)
Planets and other locales Edit
- Rhumon Prime (Rhumos system)
- New Rhumos (Rhumos system)
- The Silver Devastation
- Vortis (briefly moved to Mutter's Spiral by Zarbi Supremo)
- Napir Prime
Behind the scenes Edit
- Doctor Who: The Time Traveller's Almanac states Clom is located here. As Clom is stated in Love & Monsters to be the twin planet of Raxacoricofallapatorius, it would logically follow that this planet is located in the same galaxy. World War Three, however, has the Ninth Doctor insinuate that Raxacoricofallapatorius is one of 5,000 planets within travelling distance of Earth, implying it's in the same galaxy.
- This would mean that either the Doctor was mistaken, or the Doctor meant that travelling there was easy.