Publisher's summary Edit
It's wild – It's wacky – it's well out of order!
IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!
Celebrate 25 glorious years of rubber monsters and endless corridors with this affectionate tribute to Dr Who by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett. Regular contributors to the Doctor Who Magazine Quinn and Howett are happy to launch this second volume of their alternative view of the world of Doctor Who and the seven Doctors on you, the unsuspecting public. Bursting at the seams with jokes, cartoons and wacky features, it's definitely Bigger On The Inside!
Subject matter Edit
- Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett were regularly contributors to a three-panel comic strip that ran in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine called Doctor Who?.
- It's Bigger on the Inside was the second of two titles that were published featuring all-new, black and white material in a bound book form.
- Their earlier release was published by Target Books.
- This title was released priced £1.95 (UK).
- Dicky Howett contributed more scripts to this second volume as Tim Quinn was working in the USA on other projects at the time.