Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for James.
Jamie has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
As first name Edit
- Jamie Burton, a leukaemia sufferer who had contact with Torchwood Three in TV: Dead Man Walking
- Jamie Ferguson, a reporter in COMIC: The Celluloid Midas
- Jamie McCrimmon, a companion of the Second Doctor
- Jamie McCrimmon (City of Spires), a creation of Zoe Heriot's mind
- Jamie Oliver, a cook
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Jamie Davis, who played Davey in TV: Invasion of the Bane
- Jamie Foreman, who played Eddie Connolly in TV: The Idiot's Lantern
- Jamie Oram, who played George in TV: Night Terrors
- Jamie Belton, the Roman soldier in TV: End of Days
- Jamie Bradley, Strood in TV: Bad Wolf
- Jamie Sives, Captain Reynolds in TV: Tooth and Claw
- Jamie Harcourt, a cameraman on The Curse of Fatal Death and TV: The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit
Sound design, effects, music Edit
- Jamie Edgell, a stunt co-ordinator during series 1 of Doctor Who
- Jamie Pearson, sometimes credited as James Pearson, an editor during the Steven Moffat era of Doctor Who
- Jamie Southcott, a focus puller on Doctor Who in the latter half of the RTD era