Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jason has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Jason (TV: The Christmas Invasion)
- Jason (AUDIO: Death-Dealer)
- Jason (PROSE: Conundrum, Head Games, Happy Endings)
- Jason (PROSE: Cuckoo-Spit)
- Jason, a companion of the Doctor (AUDIO: The Ultimate Adventure, PROSE: Face Value)
- Jason (PROSE: Winner Takes All)
- Jason (PROSE: The Invertebrates of Doom)
- Jason, Amy Johnson's aeroplane (COMIC: A Wing and a Prayer)
As first name Edit
- Jason Corey, a member of the Special Space Security Forces (AUDIO: The Destroyers)
- Jason Clearfield (PROSE: The Crawling Terror)
- Jason Dungeon, a guitar-playing rock star (PROSE: The Pictures of Emptiness)
- Jason Harris, a resident of the Powell Estate in London (COMIC: Bizarre Zero)
- Jason Kane (introduced in PROSE: Death and Diplomacy)
- Jason McCray (PROSE: Fear Itself)
- Jason Venezia (GAME: Evacuation Earth)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Jason Mohammad, a newsreader for BBC Wales, who has appeared in several episodes of Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Jason Connery, who played Jondar in TV: Vengeance on Varos
- Jason Medwin, who played the Sunroof Screamer in TV: Dead of Night
- Jason Pitt, who played Lee McAvoy in TV: Forest of the Dead
Monster specialists Edit
- Jason Brooks, who played the Press Secretary in TV: The Middle Men
- Jason May, who played the scene-of-crime officer in TV: Everything Changes
- Jason Morell, who played the Vicar in TV: The Next Doctor
- Jason Watkins, who portrayed the White Guardian in AUDIO: The Destroyer of Delights and The Chaos Pool
As surname Edit
Other media Edit
- Jason Arnopp, who wrote PROSE: Prime Five and PROSE: Christmas Every Day.
- Jason Loborik, a writer of several Doctor Who stories.
- Jason Haigh-Ellery, the Managing Director of Big Finish Productions and co-producer of their Doctor Who audio stories.