This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
John Smith (or similar terms) may refer to:
- John Smith, an alias frequently used by the Doctor
- John Smith, a human identity created by the Seventh Doctor (PROSE: Human Nature)
- John Smith, a human identity created by the Tenth Doctor (TV: Human Nature / The Family of Blood)
- John Smith (Master), an alias used by the Master (AUDIO: Master)
- John Smith and the Common Men, a pop music act popular circa 1963 (TV: "An Unearthly Child")
- Jonathan Smith (COMIC: The Time Machination)
- Aubrey Waites, a singer who used the stage name "John Smith" during his time leading John Smith and the Common Men. (TV: "An Unearthly Child")
- John Whiteside-Smith, adviser to Queen Elizabeth I. (AUDIO: The Marian Conspiracy)
- Sir John Smith of Grothill (PROSE: Plague City)
- John Smith (AUDIO: All the Fun of the Fair)