|Based on:||Prisoner of the Judoon|
|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Featuring:||Rani, Luke, Clyde|
|Main setting:||Earth, 2009|
|Release date:||2 September 2010|
|The Sarah Jane Adventures photo novelisations|
|none||The Haunted House|
Publisher's summary Edit
Sarah Jane and her friends want to find him and go to the place where the Judoon has landed. They immidiatly see the Judoon, who introduces himself as Captain Tybo. Tybo tells them that he is looking for Androvax, an alien who wants to destroy the Earth. Tybo wants to arrest him before he can do any harm. Meanwhile Androvax is watching them from behind the wall. Rani sees him and the friends and Tybo run after him.
Androvax is too fast for them and they need a car. Tybo takes a car of two police man and tells them that he is a space police officer. The two police man run away. Then Tybo and the others chase after Androvax in the car.
Androvax arrives at his space ship, he wants to escape. Sarah Jane and her friends run after him. Luke grabs the ship's fuel and tells Androvax that he can't go anywhere without it. Tybo arrests Androvax and thanks Sarah Jane and her friends for the help.
Androvax is taken to a prison on a distant planet, far away from Earth.
- Chapter 1: Sarah Jane's Secret
- Chapter 2: Captain Tybo's Mission
- Chapter 3: After That Alien!
- Chapter 4: Androvax's Space Ship
- The photo novelisation is suitable for grade 2 students. Inside the book, there are many photos from the televised story with little text. It is for children who are learning to read.
Deviations from the televised story Edit
- Androvax doesn't use different bodies.
- The Nanoforms don't appear.