Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Julius has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Julius (Combat Rock) (PROSE: Combat Rock)
- Julius (The Council of Nicaea) (AUDIO: The Council of Nicaea)
- Julius (Outside the Wall) (PROSE: Outside the Wall)
As first name Edit
- Gaius Julius Caesar the Elder (AUDIO: 100 BC)
- Julius Caesar (PROSE: Doctor Who and the Stones of Blood, etc)
- Julius Cain (PROSE: Rain of Terror)
- Julius Grayle (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan)
- Julius Otago (COMIC: Children of the Revolution)
- Julius Quilter (HOMEVID: Unnatural Selection)
- Julius Schäfer (AUDIO: Colditz)
- Julius Silverstein (TV: The Web of Fear)